Fentanyl Drug Testing
SPECIALTY TEST FOR POTENT PAINKILLER.
Fentanyl (Duragesic, Sublimaze) is an extremely fast-acting synthetic narcotic analgesic, of high potency (approximately 100 - 200 times that of morphine) and short duration of action. Fentanyl has similar dependency properties to that of morphine.
Fentanyl use, originally for chronic pain, has increased in illicit street-use and among healthcare workers due to the drug's euphoric effects and easy availability.
RTL utilizes the most sophisticated, sensitive and specific equipment and technology available (GC/MS - gas chromatography/mass spectrometry), to confirm and quantitate Fentanyl. This methodology provides highly accurate results.
Features and Benefits:
- Laboratory analysis provides confirmative evidence of use
- Detects therapeutic and illicitly synthesized forms of fentanyl
- Useful in many situations: pain management; healthcare/workplace, dependency/rehabilitation; and drug courts
- Tests performed by GC/MS on state of the art equipment
- Fast turn-around time from receipt of specimen (48 hours1
negative, 72 hours positive)
- Results available via internet, fax and U.S. mail
- Toll-free customer support services
Add Fentanyl Testing to your drug screening program today!
1. Excludes specimens received Saturday.