Saliva drug screening made easy.The OrAlert® oral fluid screening device is quick, easy and provides results in under 10 minutes.
NEW! OrAlert® device now available with BZO!
Available Screening Devices
- 6 Panel: AMP/M-AMP/BZO/COC/THC/OPI (P/N:01 102 2083)
- 6 Panel: AMP/M-AMP/COC/THC/OPI/PCP (P/N:01 102 1960)
- Improved Sensitivity of Parent THC
- Zero Exposure Collector
- Results in under 10 minutes
- Split Specimen Well
- Detects up to Six Drugs
- Simple Procedure
For Forensic Use Only
Any positive result obtained with this oral fluid screening test is presumptive and should be confirmed by an alternate method such as GC/MS or LC/MS/MS.
|Additional Information & Resources|
OrAlert® Cutoff Levels
The OrAlert® device is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of multiple drugs and drug metabolites in oral fluid at the following cutoff concentrations:
|OrAlert® Data Sheet|
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Oral Fluid Confirmation|
|View All Training Materials|
|Online Result Management|
|Preliminary Result Forms|
|Item #||Analyte Name||Drug #|
* Amphetamine, Marijuana (THC), Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Opiates, Phencyclidine and Benzodiazepines.