Standard Drugs of Abuse Urine Test
Redwood Toxicology Laboratory, Inc. (RTL) utilizes the most sophisticated, sensitive and specific equipment and technology available to screen, confirm and quantitate drugs of abuse in urine. Our methodologies provide highly accurate, legally defensible results. As with all of RTL's testing options, full customer support is provided.
RTL's objective is to help its clients detect and prevent drug and alcohol abuse. Urine testing through RTL is reliable, affordable and convenient. Turn to RTL for confidence in testing—we'll find out.
Our professional toxicologists perform screening and confirmation with state-of-the-art technology and equipment. After initial screening for presumptive positives, quantitative/qualitative confirmation is performed by gas chromatography (GC), gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS), or liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry/mass spectrometry (LC/MS/MS).
Features & Benefits
- Urine screening and confirmation with fast, accurate results
- Wide range of drug test panels available
- Lab analysis provides confirmative evidence of use and defensible results
- Fast turn around time from receipt of specimen (48 hours1 negative, 48-72 hours positive)
- Toll-free customer support services with access to licensed and certified toxicologists
- Numerous report options available including, web-based test management solution for all clients
View service documentation online or download Adobe PDF files to ensure you have what you need to conduct effective drug tests.
|Urine Screening and Confirmation Cutoff Levels|
|Additional Information & Resources|
|Lab Technology And Equipment|
|Lab Test Supplies|
|Urine Collection Protocol|
|Urine Specimen Labeling|
- Excludes specimens received Saturday