Panel-Dip Drug Screen
Equip yourself with dependable real-time screening results. The test device you select should be from an innovative and experienced leader. We can say with confidence that RTL's high-quality Panel-Dip devices will enable you to easily administer, evaluate and certify on-site drug tests.
Panel-Dip devices are available in single and multi-drug configurations. Supply your program with an accepted and proven testing tool—equip yourself with Reditest® Panel-Dip.
Features & Benefits
- Tests include: *AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, M-AMP, MDMA, MTD, OPI, OXY, PCP, PPX, TCA and THC
- FDA 510(k) cleared to market
- Select from a wide variety of testing cutoff levels. (Some meet or exceed current SAMHSA recommended guidelines)
- Built in procedural controls for negative, positive or invalid results
- Simple procedure: collect, dip, read results
- Complete collection & confirmation kits available
- Online result management tool
- 25 test devices per box (long shelf life)
Easily train on-location and at your own speed. Our in-depth and interactive device training procedures will ensure you and your agency perform effective drug screens in a manner consistent with manufacturer recommendations.
Once you've completed the device training, TAKE A QUIZ to test your knowledge of a specific device. If you pass, you'll receive a Product Training Certificate
Do you need information on how to send presumptive positive specimens to the laboratory for confirmation? Lab Specimen Labeling & Shipping
View product documentation online or download Adobe PDF files to ensure you have what you need to conduct an effective drug test.
|Material Safety DataSheet|
|Drug Testing Reference Manual|
|On-Site Urine Drug Testing FAQ's|
|View All Training Materials|
|Online Result Management|
|Preliminary Result Forms|
|Item #||Analyte Name||Drug #|
*Amphetamine (AMP1000 or AMP300), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine Metabolite (COC150 or COC300), Marijuana (THC), MDMA (Ecstasy), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (M-AMP), Opiates (OPI300 or OPI2000), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX) and Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA).